Here are a few tips to make your time at the airport a little more of a relaxing and pleasant experience.
The Transportation Security Administration constantly updates its policies to make your travel safe. For a comprehensive list of travel tips, please visit the TSA web site at www.tsa.gov.
1. Before you leave, check current arrival times.
2. If you decide to wait in your vehicle curbside, stay with it at all times. TSA regulations prohibit unattended vehicles in front of the terminal.
3. Take advantage of 30-minute free long- or short-term parking.
4. The best place to wait for your party is in the upper lobby to the left of security screening.
5. Airlines should arrange for a passenger’s special accommodations, such as a wheelchair. You can confirm a wheelchair request at the Customer Service Center or the airline ticket counter.
6. A restaurant and bar are located in the upper lobby and at the end of the concourse.
7. Only passengers are allowed in the gate area. Airlines occasionally issue passes to non-passengers with reasonable requests, e.g. when picking up a child or an ill relative. It is strictly up to the airline to determine whether your request is reasonable and whether to issue you a pass.
The Mobile Regional Airport Police Department ensures the safety and security of passengers and protects the terminal building and property.
Contact Airport Police Chief Brian Fillingim at 251-639-4682 or email email@example.com with questions regarding Airport Police operations.